Juno Patchwork Denim & Leather Tote
Thrift-Store Finds. Made from recycled denim jeans, leftover leather scraps and canvas.
We love meandering through thrift stores looking for treasures that we can rework into our upcycled bags. Did you know that:
- The fashion industry produces 150 billion garments a year and 87% (40 million tons) end up in a landfill where they smolder and pollute the air or in an incinerator.*
- Only 1% of all discarded clothing is actually recycled.*
- Blue denim, canvas in natural and tan leather bottom. Boro style stitching, makes this bag One of a Kind.
- Measures 15"L x 12"W with a 6" gusset.
- Leather straps in tan, have a 14 1/2" drop
- Brass rivets and snap closure.
- Tan canvas interior with a 3 compartment slip pocket and zipper pocket to keep your valuables safe.